Villa Kokoros management will gladly get you in touch with companies it cooperates with, so that you may take part in various activities at reduced prices, including:
- Car, moped and motorbike rentals through a special agency.
- Scuba diving
- Traditional caique cruises
- Horse riding
- Jeep-track rambles on 4x4 vehicles
- Walking and trekking.
At a very close distance (1 km) mini market, bakery, butchery, and several restaurants can be found. A more extensive shopping area is located in Dassia.
- Cleaning of the apartment every 3 or 4 days
- Change of linen and towels every 3 or 4 days
- 24-hour hot water provided by solar heaters
- Free use of air-conditioning
- Free wireless internet
- Free Private parking space
- Accommodation for babies (travel cots, baby baths, and high chairs) upon request and availability
- Taxes (Local taxes, V.A.T.)